Monday, May 12, 2008

Devil's child ...

That's the book I did not anticipated to be what it is .... I even do not remember why and how I started to read it .... "The Castle in the Forest" by Norman Mailer.
The book about the Evil and how it is planted in humans in history. No wonder that Mailer takes Hitler's young life to show us the role of Evil personified. Great book, if it was not great, you would not like its almost childish narration of D.T. - devil himself. But it is just great.
No question about the choice of narration.
I'm now in a mid of it. Let me come back to it later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macrospherology of humans. Globes - volume two of Peter Sloterdijk's Spheres

I have been reading the second volume of Sloterdijk's magnum opus for a couple of months now. I still haven't found the time for a f...