- „The Name of The Rose” by Umberto Eco (read third time in my life)
- „Foucault's Pendulum” by the same author (read second time in my life)
- „Infinite Reality: Avatars, Eternal Life, New Worlds, and the Dawn of the Virtual Revolution” by Jim Blascovich and Jeremy Bailenson
- „Neither Here Nor There: Travels in Europe” by Bill Bryson.
- „Always On” by Brian Chen
- „The Estate” by Isaac Beshevis Singer
- Rabbi Jehoshua Ozjasz Thon — „Sermons”
- Carlos Ruiz Zafón first novel „The Prince of Mist”
- John Ratey's „Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain”
- Michael M. Lewis's „The New New Thing”
- Amir D. Aczel's: „The Mystery of the Aleph: Mathematics, the Kabbalah, and the Search for Infinity”
- „Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions” by Dan Ariely
- „The Essential Talmud” by Adin Steinsaltz
I probably made this post not to boast about my long list of books read, but to remind me how bad I'm when it comes to writing these days. Shame on me :-)
Recalled in Zurich, in a beautiful Sunday morning, just before the trip to the foot of Matterhorn ...