Thursday, June 02, 2011

Backlog of reviews. II

My current backlog of reviews has the following titles:

  • Rabbi Jehoshua Ozjasz Thon — „Sermons” (in my mother's tongue)
  • Carlos Ruiz Zafón first novel „The Prince of Mist”
  • John Ratey's „Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain”
  • Michael M. Lewis's „The New New Thing” 
  • Amir D. Aczel's: „The Mystery of the Aleph: Mathematics, the Kabbalah, and the Search for Infinity” 
and the new titles I did not review yet:

  • „Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions” by Dan Ariely
  • „The Essential Talmud” by Adin Steinsaltz

I'm also reading now (on my Kindle software):


and in paper:

  • The english translation of „Kitab al Khazari” by philosopher and poet Rabbi Yehuda Halevi in the English translation by Rabbi Daniel Korobkin issued by Feldheim Publishers.

Hope I will be able to review them in the comming summer months :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macrospherology of humans. Globes - volume two of Peter Sloterdijk's Spheres

I have been reading the second volume of Sloterdijk's magnum opus for a couple of months now. I still haven't found the time for a f...