Friday, August 14, 2009

Come back to digital world

I spent three weeks on my holidays. One full week with my daughter riding our bikes and making millions of photos of ordinary things in North Poland. Later with all the family and finally on my canoe on wild rivers in Pomerania.

I (almost) disconnected myself from digital world and that was what I truly needed.

I will post more pictures soon. Two of them now:




During this weeks I was reading "Angel's Game" by Ruiz Zafón. Not finished yet :-) and Maimonides "Guide for the Perplexed". Not finished as well :-(
It is sometimes good to put your brain out of digital world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Macrospherology of humans. Globes - volume two of Peter Sloterdijk's Spheres

I have been reading the second volume of Sloterdijk's magnum opus for a couple of months now. I still haven't found the time for a f...