Thursday, January 15, 2009

And the thousand splendid suns that hide behind her walls

Usualy I do not write at the begining of the reading of a book. But this time it was impossible to hide... From first sentences from first few chapters I know, I entered the amazing world ...
Afganistan, its western province of Herat, Kabul ... and what is the most important at the begining - the amazing imaginative and language power of the author, Khaled Hosseini.
This is not a review. This is a harbinger of review, that will come here. But the harbinger that sings: this is a great book....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macrospherology of humans. Globes - volume two of Peter Sloterdijk's Spheres

I have been reading the second volume of Sloterdijk's magnum opus for a couple of months now. I still haven't found the time for a f...