Tuesday, January 25, 2005

ASPexplore offline apps and RSS/RDF feeds

I have tried an interesting and very, very simple thing. Using ASPexplore I wrote a little app that goes (using XMLHTTP) to some indicated place on the web where I have an RSS feeds - and displays them (XSLT transformed) right on the desktop. I was inspired by Juicy Studio examples. Nothing special, one would say, but it is just beautiful to see these little things working right. In this case it is this little app that can be build using ASPexplore in 15 minutes and display things beautifully.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:33 AM

    Hi Mirek Sopek I’ve been looking for Rss feeds related blogs and I came across yours on ASPexplore offline apps and RSS/RDF feeds during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at Rss feeds. I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Roy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:37 PM

    Hi Mirek Sopek I’ve been looking for Latest news on Art related blogs and I came across yours on ASPexplore offline apps and RSS/RDF feeds during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at Latest news on Art.

    ReplyDelete

Macrospherology of humans. Globes - volume two of Peter Sloterdijk's Spheres

I have been reading the second volume of Sloterdijk's magnum opus for a couple of months now. I still haven't found the time for a f...